Toca Sheila E. Player's Series Wood Bongos
Included with purchase:
A force to be reckoned with, Sheila E. is a true prodigy on percussion, with scintillating solo work and performances with top artists including Prince, Diana Ross, Beyonce, Babyface, Jennifer Lopez, and Ringo Starr. These premium entry-level bongos feature styling inspired by Sheila's bold, spiritual style. The trilogy of Congas, Bongos, and Timbales speaks to her spiritual values that transcend her acknowledged mastery of percussion and drumset.
- Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly. The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Thailand, where our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians. This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment than wood taken from primary forests.
- Natural matte finish
- Available 7" and 8-1/2" sizes
- Black powder coated hardware
- Four countersunk carriage bolts on each sideplate
- Natural tucked bison heads
- Player's Bongos have 8 lugs
*A portion of all proceeds go to the Elevate Hope Foundation, co-founded by Sheila E. to benefit abused and abandoned children through music and arts education.
Drummers also viewed...
Player's Series Bongos, Natural, 5.5" & 7" Heads
Toca Sheila E. Signature Series Bongos
Player's Series Wood Bongos, 7" & 8.5" Heads
Player's Series Lightweight Bongos, Natural, 7" & 8.5" Heads
Toca Synergy Wood Bongos, Bahama Blue