Swan Percussion Corsoba Cajon Deluxe, Pinstripe
Included with purchase:
Note: This item is made to order. Please allow for an extra two to three weeks for delivery.
The new Pinstripe Corsoba cajon has all of the professional level performance features and it finished in a hand-applied pinstripe design. The "Deluxe Cajon" model features a unique, customizable snare system. This system utilizes 4 guitar strings set up in pairs (on the right and left sides). These paired sides can be engaged or disengaged. Each string has a tuning mechanism to change the tension and all four strings can easily be changed out. This allow you to not only replace broken strings, but also to experiment with different gauge strings creating your own customized snare sound.
- Professional quality instrument, designed to meet musical standards of recording artists, producers and performers.
- The Corsoba Cajon is taller and narrower than most Cajons so that it is high enough to be used as a drum throne.
- Three playing surfaces - one with snare wires, one without, and a small interchangeable / adjustable panel on the side.
- Comes with internal mount that allows you to hang bells or percussion inside of the cajon
- This drum is equip to accept the Swan foot pedal bracket on any side, so that it can be played by either your foot, hands or both!
- Materials: baltic birch plywood
- Size: 13"Ν x 13 1/4"Ν x 20"Ν tall
- Weight: 12 lbs
About Swan Percussion
Swan Percussion began in 2008 as a collaboration between Eric Holland, a designer and craftsman, and Mike Meadows, an established world-class percussionist. Together they developed The Black Swan Drum, inspired by the Ghanaian Gombe (Gome) but with innovations including an instant tuning system, quick head change system, and the ability to incorporate any standard 16" floor tom head. The Black Swan was so well received that they continued to develop more instruments. Today, Swan Percussion is committed to creating high quality, versatile, innovative percussion instruments for the discerning professional and amateur alike.
"Swan Warranty: 2-Year Limited
Swan Percussion LLC warrants that Swan Percussion instruments are free of material and workmanship defects for a period of (2) years from the original date of purchase.
Swan Percussion will repair or replace any defective components free of charge with comparable parts upon delivery of the instrument to Swan Percussion. Proof of purchase from authorized Swan dealer is required for warranty coverage. Warranty only applies to original owner.
This warranty does not cover:
Normal wear and tear; Any modifications or alterations made to original equipment or factory parts; Damage caused by neglect, moisture or temperature extremes (including, but not limited to direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, or direct exposure to the elements); Damage by mis-use, Mishandling, shipping incidents, or use under what may be considered normal playing conditions.
Submit warranty claims to firstname.lastname@example.org."