- Cajon Accessories
- Replacement Frontplates
- CaSela Satin Nut Playing Surface (Replacement Fronplate)
The Sela Thin Splash playing surfaces make Sela Cajons unique. Produced in a special process, they offer maximum response and optimum sound development. From the first touch, you can feel that the playing surfaces are particularly soft and thereby allows fatigue-free playing.
Through the unique design of the CaSela models replacing and swapping playing surfaces is possible that makes your drum much more versatile.
The classic - the satin nut veneer captivates you with its noble appearance.
The balanced sound and the fine response make this version a popular all-rounder. Like all Sela veneers, it is hand-picked by an expert.
Typical for this type of wood you'll find a light strip in the middle and an all around fine grain. Since wood is a natural product, there are endless variations of the same veneer. The pre-selection in the Sela workshop ensures that only the finest veneer strips are used.
- Measurements: approx. 18.5" x 11.8
- Sela Thin Splash Playing Surface with high-grade veneer
- Suitable for all CaSela models
- Special adjustable Clap Corner sound
- High quality production "Made in Germany"
Customers Also Viewed