Duafe Djembe Drum
Watch a Video Demonstration of the 10" Djembe
The Duafe Djembe features a hand-carved African Adinkra symbol of beauty and desirable feminine qualities. Master carvers have paid special attention to the detailing in the base of the drum to provide a unique texture. Authentic goatskin heads are secured with low-stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5mm rope runners. We recommend this drum for beginner to intermediate players.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
19-20" Tall x 10-11" Head, 20 sets of rope runners
Not sure about the size? Watch this video:
Need help tuning? Watch our video:
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
- Become part of the magic of drumming
Drummers also viewed...
Ramadan Pro African Djembe, Medium
Stallion Pro Djembe Drum, Large w/ Free Heavy Duty Bag
Meinl Python Djembe Drum with Free Percussion