Kalimantan Djembe Drum 7-8" w/ FREE Tote Bag
Included with purchase:
This Djembe is made of Mahogany hardwood with a teak oil chocolate painted finish and a hand carved Kalimantan Tattoo Gryphon (Griffin) Bird Carving. It has 2 Rings on top providing a secure grip on the goatskin head.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums directly means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
Four sizes available:
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
11-12" Tall x 7-8" HEAD w/ totebag, 4MM ALPINE BRAIDED ROPE
Not sure about the size? Watch this video:
Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video:
How to Tune a Djembe
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
- Become part of the magic of drumming