Jammer African Djembe, 10" Head
Included with purchase:
Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
The X8 Drums Jammer African Djembe is handcrafted from a single piece of Mahogany hardwood with a natural carved finish. We recommend this drum for beginner and intermediate players.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums directly means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
20" Tall x 10" Head
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- 19-20" Tall : Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 4mm, 19 rope runners
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserver the wood.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
A Wonderful Drum
Posted by Lynne Grobsky on 30th Jul 2014
My drum arrived within a short period of time. I just took my first lesson from an expert drummer. He had never heard of this brand, but he said the quality was excellent! I am having such fun! Thank you!
Posted by Townsend, VA United States on 11th Jul 2014
X8 drums is very easy & convenient to deal with. Very speedy delivery & the staff is excellent in helping with any questions the customer may have. Thanks so much!!!