Deep Carve African Djembe, 26" Tall x 13" Head
Included with purchase:
The Deep Carve African Djembe is a beautiful, natural hand carved djembe made of a solid piece of mahogany wood. 13" playing surface, tuned and ready to play. Master carvers have paid special attention to the detailing the bowl of the drum to provide a unique texture. Authentic goatskin heads are secured with low-stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5mm rope runners. We recommend this drum for beginner to intermediate players.
Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe:
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
26" Tall x 13" Head
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe .
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- 26" Tall : Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm, 24 rope runners
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
Drummers also viewed...
Rama Sita Master Djembe 26" Tall x 17" Head
Deep Carve African Djembe, Antique Chocolate
Jammer African Djembe
Toca Freestyle Canon Djembe 14" with Bag, Black Mamba