Dancing Drum Signature Series 13 Inch Djembe
Included with purchase:
Dancing Drum Signature Series Djembes are professional quality drums that combine the traditional design and tone of West Africa with the exceptional craftsmanship, finishing, and quality of Tycoon Percussion. Made from sustainably harvested Siam Oak hardwood, these drums provide an environmentally friendly alternative to solid shell drums without sacrificing an authentic sound and feel.
These drums created a huge buzz at the 2007 NAMM, and were used in the annual Remo drum circle! As a testament to their quality, Remo's drum circle coordinator himself put these drums in the very front row. Read more about these Dancing Drum Djembes.
- Dancing Drum Signature Series Djembes offer an exceptional combination of professional quality, value, and sound.
- Designed from the inside out with sharp, defined contours to produce tones that have a deep bass, rich mid-tones, and crisp highs.
- Resting on a perfectly round and even bearing edge is a high-quality, unbleached goat skin that produces an authentic African djembe tone.
- Triple-ring mounting systems and non-stretch 5mm rope hold the skin tightly to the drum to help consistently retain the desired pitch.
- A rubber foot on the base of the djembe offers protection to the shell and surfaces that it is played on.
- Dancing Drum Signature Series Djembes are available in three sizes: 9", 11", and 13".
Drummers also viewed...
Stallion Pro Djembe Drum, Large w/ Free Heavy Duty Bag
Ramadan Pro African Djembe, Medium
Matahari Pro African Djembe, 13-14" Head w/ Bag
Africa Origins Mali Djembe, 13.5 x 23.25 Goat Skin
Tycoon Africa Ghana Djembe, 13-14" Head