World Rhythm Djembe, 13" Head
Included with purchase:
This World Rhythm djembe features an intricate design in black with unique red speckle drum rope. Master carvers have paid special attention to the detailing of this drum to provide a unique rough texture. Authentic goatskin heads are secured with unique red speckle drum rope. We recommend this drum for beginner to intermediate players.
Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
25-26" Tall x 13-14" Head, 28 sets of rope runners
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe .
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserver the wood.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
- Become part of the magic of drumming
Drummers also viewed...
Stallion Pro Djembe Drum, Large w/ Free Heavy Duty Bag
World Rhythm Djembe w/ Egg Shakers
Ramadan Pro African Djembe, Medium
X8 African Ghana 12" Djembe w/ Ankle Bells
Stallion Pro African Djembe, Medium