The Waring Ridge Pro African djembe drum is a professional level djembe that sounds absolutely fantastic and is built to perfection. Made with the utmost care and attention to detail this Pro African djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art. It just doesn’t get any better than this!
Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums directly means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
25-26" x 13-14" Head
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
- Every X8 Pro Djembe comes with a Free X8 Drums Djembe Bag
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- 25-26" : Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm, 35 rope runners
- 19-20" : Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm, 30 rope runners
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- 3 ring system at the head for more stable tuning and elimination of skin slippage
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
All X8 Pro Djembes come with a FREE Djembe Setup! Full details
1 Reference West African Wisdom.