Watch Video Demonstration of an X8 Pro African Djembe
Listen to audio sample:
The X8 Pro African djembe drum line consists of 6 models of top quality a professional level djembes that sound absolutely fantastic and are built to perfection. Made with the utmost care and attention to detail this Pro African djembe drum is a hand-carved beauty that is not only stunning but a true work of art. It just doesn’t get any better than this! The X8 Pro African Djembe is played by professional percussionists worldwide and is also sought after by beginner players that understand the value of learning to play on a quality instrument.
Djembe Models available with this package
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums directly means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
25-26" x 13-14" Head
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
All X8 Djembes come with a FREE Djembe DVD! Learn to Tune and play your new drum with two complimentary lessons by X8 Drums. Full details
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- 25-26" : Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm, 35 rope runners
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- 3 ring system at the head for more stable tuning and elimination of skin slippage
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
- 6 Models to Choose From!
- Become part of the magic of drumming
The Bag: 2-zipper adjustable Heavy Duty Black Nylon backpack djembe drum bag with a pocket. Extra thick padding to protect your instrument for storage or when transporting to gigs. This bag is rated the best quality djembe bag available at X8 Drums. You won't be disappointed.
The Straps: A double drum strap designed to support your djembe in comfort. The double-cross adjustable harness is designed to support your instrument for hours of play with extra padding in the lower back area.
Not sure where to start? We have experienced drum techs on staff that are happy to walk you through our entire selection to find the best djembe for your needs.
Call us toll-free 1-800-771-9645.
Phone support hours are 8am - 9pm, New York Time, M-F.