Watch a video demonstration of the Tycoon Artist Series Djembes:
- Constructed of hand-selected, aged Siam Oak Wood, providing exceptional durability and unmatched sound
- Black powder-coated Deluxe hoop, reinforced side plates with 5/16" diameter tuning lugs and backing plates
- Applied with super high-gloss finishing
- 22" tall, with a 12" diameter head
- Distinct hand-painted finish
- Ideal for the working percussionist
- Hand-picked premium quality Goatskin head
- Tuning wrench included
- Matching congas and bongos available
- Bags and stands available as additional options
The Tycoon Percussion Artist Series Retro Djembe is constructed of hand-selected, aged Siam Oak Wood, providing exceptional durability and unmatched sound. Unique retro look is accomplished through alternating pieces of light and dark wood. Read Why We Recommend Tycoon Percussion.
22" Tall x 12" Head
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Tycoon Djembes are carefully selected and tested to meet the needs of the most discriminating professional percussionist. We guarantee you'll love 'em or we'll refund your money. Perhaps you haven't heard of the name 'Tycoon', however the Tycoon line of African djembes goes head-to-head with brands such as 'Meinl', 'Latin Percussion' and 'Toca'.
Tycoon Percussion has been making top quality percussion instruments for over 20 years and only recently have started to make a presence in the U.S market.
Tycoon Djembes are beautifully crafted, built to last, and sound absolutely phenomenal!! With handmade artistry, perfection is found in even the smallest details of these totally professional hand drums. This is the best you can get. They are extremely rugged yet gorgeously constructed.