Tycoon Artist Series Hand-Painted Retro Cajon
Included with purchase:
Watch Video Demonstration of this Cajon
The Artist Series Hand-Painted Retro Cajon is a perfect box for the percussionists in Ray Bans and vintage suits that like to meld acoustic thrash folk with Devo and the B-52's. Or, possibly the rumba box players in their classic white suits playing old tunes from the Buena Vista Social Club. Either way, this cajon plays a killer rhythm and looks good doing it.
- Body constructed of environmentally-friendly Siam oak
- Exotic Asian hardwood and Siam oak front plates deliver superb tonal qualities
- Hand painted by skilled artisans in either a rich red or warm brown color.
- Adjustable snare wires
- Asian hardwood front plate and Siam oak body
- Includes snare adjusting Allen wrench
Our Tycoon Percussion Cajons are carefully selected and tested to meet the needs of the most discriminating professional percussionist. We guarantee you'll love 'em or we'll refund your money. Perhaps you haven't heard of the name 'Tycoon', however the Tycoon line of Cajons goes head-to-head with brands such as 'Meinl', 'Latin Percussion' and 'Fat Congas'.
Tycoon percussion has been making top quality percussion instruments for over 20 years and only recently have started to make a presence in the U.S market.