Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
The new TreeWorks Multitree - Medium Extended Range Chime incorporates three distinct sound effects in a compact, easy to transport arrangement.
The 4-inch Professional Triangle is hand-bent high-carbon steel with a satin chrome finish (beater included). The finger cymbal is sand-cast bronze. The chime is a scaled down version of our popular Tre35.
For live performance where your sound requires greater strength and resonance; Classic Chimes utilize our T-6 tempered, custom aluminum/ titanium alloy bars. (.375" diameter)
TRE24 TreeWorks Multitree - Medium Extended Range Chime
- This instrument combines these three specific sounds to help you save space and increase the diversity of your sound.
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee White Ash Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Optional Case - TreeWorks Chime Case, Large
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.
Not sure where to start? We have experienced drum techs on staff that are happy to walk you through our entire selection to find the best cajon for your needs.
Call us toll-free 1-800-771-9645.
Phone support hours are 8am - 9pm, New York Time, M-F.