TreeWorks Medium Double Row Classic Chime, TRE23DB
Included with purchase:
Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
The double-row chime is a scaled down version of the full-size TRE35db (can be played as a single row or double row). A space between the two rows of bars allows the front row to be played independently.
TRE23DB TreeWorks Medium Double Row Classic Chime
- Medium Double-row Classic Chime. Smaller version of the best selling TRE35db.
- 45 bar double-row
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Length: 15.438"
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.
Drummers also viewed...
TreeWorks 44 Bar Studio Chime, TRE44