TreeWorks Classic Chime, TRE35 w/ Bag
Included with purchase:
Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
TreeWorks' most popular and best-selling chimes model, the full size Tre35 single row.
For live performance where your sound requires greater strength and resonance; Classic Chimes utilize our T-6 tempered, custom aluminum/ titanium alloy bars. (.375" diameter)
TRE35 TreeWorks Classic Chime
- Large single row Classic Chime for full sweeps
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Length: 23"
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.
Drummers also viewed...
TreeWorks Limited Edition Flat Bar Chime TRE35RC
TreeWorks Chime Mounting Bracket
TreeWorks EchoTree Chimes, Delay/Doppler Effect TRE35XO
TreeWorks Hand-Held Solo Energy Chime TRE410
TreeWorks Multitree - Medium Extended Range Chime, TRE24