TreeWorks Classic Chime, Double Row TRE35DB
Included with purchase:
Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
This new double row version of the Tre35 features 69 individually hand-tied bars with TreeWorks' unique design that allows each row to be played separately. A long sweep to both rows delivers a full, dramatic sound, while playing a single row provides a more modest flourish.
For live performance where your sound requires greater strength and resonance; Classic Chimes utilize our T-6 tempered, custom aluminum/ titanium alloy bars. (.375" diameter)
TRE35DB TreeWorks Classic Chime
- Large Double row Classic Chime
- 69 bar double row for maximum chime sound
- Great for live performances where your sound requires greater strength and resonance.
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone>
- 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Used by all Top 12 DCI Drum Corps
- Length: 23"
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.