Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
The full size Tre44 delivers an extended sweep. In studio settings or for acoustic performances you're looking for a less aggressive sound and clear resonance. TreeWorks' Studio Chimes utilize the same T-6 tempered, custom aluminum/ titanium alloy bars now in thinner, .25" diameter.
TRE44 TreeWorks 44 Bar Studio Chime
- StudioTree™ - 44 thin bar single row for acoustic low volume settings and recording
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- Thin 1/4-inch solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Length: 17.625"
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.
Not sure where to start? We have experienced drum techs on staff that are happy to walk you through our entire selection to find the best cajon for your needs.
Call us toll-free 1-800-771-9645.
Phone support hours are 8am - 9pm, New York Time, M-F.