TreeWorks 28 Bar Studio Chime, TRE28
Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
In studio settings or for acoustic performances you're looking for a less aggressive sound and clear resonance. TreeWorks 28 Bar Studio Chimes utilize the same T-6 tempered, custom aluminum/ titanium alloy bars now in thinner, .25" diameter.
TRE28 TreeWorks 28 Bar Studio Chime
- StudioTreeâã¢ - 28 thin bar single row for acoustic low volume settings and recording
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- Thin 1/4-inch solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Length: 11.625"
- Optional Case - Md18 Case
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.
Drummers also viewed...
Tycoon 30th Anniversary Celebration Series Bongos
Pearl Free Floating Task Specific Stainless Steel Snare
Pearl FireCracker Snare Drum, Wood 12"x5" FCP1250
Traditional African DunDun (Djun Djun) Bells
Zildjian ZXT 8" Trashformer