TreeWorks 28 Bar Studio Chime, TRE28
Watch Video Demonstration of these Chimes
In studio settings or for acoustic performances you're looking for a less aggressive sound and clear resonance. TreeWorks 28 Bar Studio Chimes utilize the same T-6 tempered, custom aluminum/ titanium alloy bars now in thinner, .25" diameter.
TRE28 TreeWorks 28 Bar Studio Chime
- StudioTreeâã¢ - 28 thin bar single row for acoustic low volume settings and recording
- Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES)
- Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone
- Thin 1/4-inch solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Hand-finished Tennessee Black Walnut Mantle
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Length: 11.625"
- Optional Case - Md18 Case
The TreeWorks Difference
There are three components to the sound of a TreeWorks' chime: the cord, the mantle and the bars. At TreeWorks, each component is a serious contributor to the totally clean, crisp presence that these fine instruments produce.
It has been said that TreeWorks goes too far to create the perfect chime - as if your music didn't matter. Listen. It matters.