Synergy Pro Africa Style Djembes
Included with purchase:
Listen to this djembe:
|Size||Listen||List Price||Regular Price|
|10" Head & approx. 20" Tall||$295.00||$165.00|
|12" Head & approx. 24" Tall||$349.00||$199.00|
|13" Head & approx. 25" Tall||$399.00||$229.00|
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
African styled djembe drums from Toca.
- Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly. The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Indonesia, where our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians. This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment than wood taken from primary forests.
- Authentic hand-carved, environmentally-friendly mahogany wood
- Kiln dried shells with 20 coats of teak oil that protects and preserves the wood
- Low-stretch alpine rope with braided cores
- Increased rope runners and three rings allow for more stable tuning and eliminates skin slippage
- Traditional Africa carving on inside of shell
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Hand selected authentic goatskin head
- Available in 10", 12" and 13" sizes
Drummers also viewed...
Toca Synergy Street Series Djembe, Brown and Black Stain
Toca Origin Series Djembe, African Mask
Jammer African Djembe w/ Bag
Jammer African Djembe
Toca Freestyle II Rope Djembe