Synergy Pro Africa Style Djembes
Included with purchase:
Listen to this djembe:
|Size||Listen||List Price||Regular Price|
|10" Head & approx. 20" Tall||$295.00||$165.00|
|12" Head & approx. 24" Tall||$349.00||$199.00|
|13" Head & approx. 25" Tall||$399.00||$229.00|
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
African styled djembe drums from Toca.
- Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly. The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Indonesia, where our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians. This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment than wood taken from primary forests.
- Authentic hand-carved, environmentally-friendly mahogany wood
- Kiln dried shells with 20 coats of teak oil that protects and preserves the wood
- Low-stretch alpine rope with braided cores
- Increased rope runners and three rings allow for more stable tuning and eliminates skin slippage
- Traditional Africa carving on inside of shell
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Hand selected authentic goatskin head
- Available in 10", 12" and 13" sizes
Drummers also viewed...
Toca Synergy Street Series Djembe, Brown and Black Stain
Jammer African Djembe
Toca Origin Series Djembe, African Mask
Ruby Pro African Djembe, Small w/ Bag
Jammer African Djembe w/ Bag