Toca Stage Series Pro Djembe with Bag
Included with purchase:
Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
Toca's Stage Series Pro Djembes represent the finest in authentic hand craftsmanship. Hand-selected goatskin heads provide clear, crisp "slap" tones, as well as stinging highs when the drums are struck at their edges.
- Premium Quality
- Hand carved from one piece of environmentally friendly plantation grown Mahogany wood
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Kiln dried shell with 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood
- Increased, low stretch Alpine rope runners and three rings allow for improved tuning and eliminate head slippage
- Comes with FREE heavy duty, padded Djembe bag with shoulder straps, hip belt and exterior pouches
Each drum is individually carved from one piece of environmentally-friendly plantation-grown mahogany wood. The kiln-dried shells are lathe-turned for uniform thickness, then given twenty coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood and enhance its natural dark finish. Lateral groove surfaced carvings on the interior bowls reduce overtones, helping the drums to produce rich, deep bass tonalities. Meanwhile,
Available in 10", 12", and 13" head diameters, the new djembes come with innovative functional features designed to maximize their overall performance. These include an increased number of low-stretch Alpine rope runners, as well as three separate rings that allow for improved tuning and eliminate head slippage.
Each of Toca's Stage Series Pro Djembe comes with a heavy-duty padded djembe bag that features adjustable shoulder straps, a hip belt, and exterior pouches. The outstanding protection afforded by these bags is entirely appropriate, given the unmatched quality and beauty of the instruments they contain.