Toca Padded Djembe Bag with Shoulder Harness
- Padded bag protects djembe from damage during storage/transport
- Features adjustable should straps and large side pocket
- Available in 10", 12", 13" and 14" sizes
- Harness is fully adjustable, fits all djembe sizes and features a padded strap for extra comfort
- One-touch clips for easy use
- Bag & Harness are sold as a set
- Part number: TDBSK
It's a little unusual for a djembe bag to get its own special announcement. But when that bag comes from the creative designers at Toca, it’s something worth announcing.
Let’s look at the bag. With a durable outer covering, a smooth, rip-resistant lining, and plenty of padding in between, it’s designed to afford full travel protection to the djembe it contains. Then there’s the handy side pocket, which is great for carrying keys, a cell phone, or perhaps a few small percussion items.
Speaking of carrying, the bag features an adjustable shoulder strap that makes it, and the djembe inside, easy to carry. And let’s not forget about holding the djembe for playing purposes. This great new package includes an innovative harness that uses a thick pad over the player's back and shoulders to provide comfort and support. Adjustable straps connect this pad to quick-release clips that easily attach to rope- and lug-tuned djembes.
The Toca Djembe Bag and Harness Pack is available in black, in bag sizes to fit 10", 12", 13" and 14" drums. It's a winning combination of performance and value.