Toca has introduced two new finishes to its very popular line of mechanically tuned Freestyle II Djembes. The new finishes, Ivy and Lavender are designed to appeal to the rapidly growing market of female djembe players.
The Freestyle II Djembe features a durable and lightweight fiberglass shell and a synthetic head that will not dry out or stretch, and will maintain its pitch. The drum produces high, crisp slaps and deep bass tones and is available in four different head diameters: 9”, 10”, 12”, 14”. The 14” model comes with a durable carry bag at no additional charge.
The bolt tuning system makes tuning a breeze and a tuning wrench is included with the drum.
- All weather synthetic head eliminates stretching, drying or losing pitch
- Extended collar hoop allows for greater tuning range
- Lightweight, extremely durable
- The Freestyle II Djembe is now available in four finishes: Red Mask, Gold Mask, Ivy and Lavender.
- Equipped with rubber tips on tuning lugs
- 4 sizes - 9", 10", 12" and 14" (14" comes with free bag)
Sizes Available :
9" Head X 16" Tall
Recommended size for Kids (ages 4-10), or as a great backpacking drum
10" Head X 18" Tall
Recommended size for Kids (ages 8-10)
|12" head x 23" Tall
Recommended size for Adult players.
|14" head x 26" Tall
Recommended size for Adult players looking for the biggest range of tone.
Not sure where to start? We have experienced drum techs on staff that are happy to walk you through our entire selection to find the best djembe for your needs.
Call us toll-free 1-800-771-9645.
Phone support hours are 8am - 9pm, New York Time, M-F.