Watch a video demonstration of these bongos:
Exquisite image, sound, and performance best describe Toca's Limited Edition Sahara Gold series of professional bongos. Each shell is constructed of seasoned Asian Oak hardwood shaped to a contemporary Afro-Cuban design that gives the player more volume with less playing effort. All drums are outfitted with Toca's EasyPlay hoop, matched bison skin heads and four-bolt tension plates.
- Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly.
The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Thailand, where
our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians.
This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment
than wood taken from primary forests.
- Asian Oak Shells
- Contemporary Afro-Cuban shape designed for added volume and resonance
- New and improved hardware
- Gold titanium vacuum-plated hardware
- Eight lugs for greater tuning range
- EasyPlay Hoop
- Matched top grade bison heads
- Bongos feature newly designed contour shape for improved
- Matching Congas available