Toca Antique Silver Mechanically Tuned Djembe, 9 - 14 Inch
Seamless djembe bowl, unimpeded in resonance and shaped to produce an abundance of dramatic lows and highs.
Unobtrusive, low-mass mechanical hardware (as opposed to traditional rope tensioning), which trims the profile and further enhances resonance.
Lightweight for transport to drum circles on public transit.
Unique hand painted, decorated antique gold finish with hand selected goatskin heads for authentic look & sound.
The Toca Freestyle Mechanically Tuned Djembe, Silver Gold Series delivers a remarkable frequency range and its PVC shell is virtually indestructible. It is also equipped with a rubber bottom and rubber tips on lugs to avoid marring and abrasion.
For years to come, your Toca Freestyle Djembe will emit sizzling highs, solid mids and 'sub-woofer lows'. In fact, the combination of features is such that the Toca Freestyle Mechanically Tuned Djembe Antique Silver is patent protected. As a bonus, the largest drum, the 14" Djembe, comes with a matching padded pro bag.
- Great choice for beginners and groups!
- Available in 9", 10", 12" and 14"
- 14" Djembe comes with Free Matching Bag
- Lightweight and durable seamless synthetic shell
- Newly designed bowl shape for optimal bass tones
- Awesome bass tones and highs
- Low Mass tuning system
- Perfect for drum circles and kids of all ages
- Protective rubber bottom and tips on tuning lugs
- Patent Protected
- Goatskin head with mechanical tuning
- 14" includes matching bag!
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Drummers also viewed...
Toca Black Mamba Mechanically Tuned Djembe, 12"
Toca Antique Gold Mechanically Tuned Djembe, 9 - 14 Inch
Urban Beat Djembe, Key-Tuned
Urban Beat Djembe, Extra Small
Toca Freestyle II Spun Copper Mechanically-Tuned Djembes