Native Sunrise Djembe, 23-24" Tall x 11-12" Head
Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
The X8 Drums Native Sunrise Djembe features a hand painted geometric tribal design and is available in 7", 8-9", 10", and 12" sizes. Featuring goatskin heads and Alpine Nylon HTB rope runners.
This is an incredible djembe! The design on the shell is completely hand-painted and protected with a matte clearcoat as it is meant to be played!
This drum is beautifully crafted, built to last, and sounds great! Authentic goatskin heads are secured with low-stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5mm rope runners. We recommend this drum for beginner to intermediate players.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- 23-24" Tall x 11-12" Head, 24 sets of rope runners
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Each drum shell has been hand painted. While the pattern is the same and drums will be very similar, no two drum paintings will be exactly the same.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
Posted by aaron goldberg on 11th Aug 2014
great service perfect drum
Love this drum!!
Posted by (Outer Banks, NC United States) on 30th Jul 2014
I purchased this drum for my 5 1/2 year old for Christmas. It has been a huge hit...everyone in the family loves it!! It has a beautiful sound and arrived very quickly in great condition. I will definitely order from x8 again!
Posted by Victoria Tremble on 29th Jul 2014
Excellent drum, excellent customer service. That's all there is to say.
A spiritual sound !
Posted by Reiko on 28th Jul 2014
I love to play the drum because it makes me feel calm and solemn after I played it. I appreciate that sound which people used to enjoy in many occasions in a life and feel am very greatful.
I bought it for my little babies to play with but I tend to play it when I am feeling like it. And my son joins me to pat with his little hand.
It became a great friend as well as an instrument to enjoy, now I can play whenever I feel like it.