Native Sunrise Djembe, 23-24" Tall x 11-12" Head
Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
The X8 Drums Native Sunrise Djembe features a hand painted geometric tribal design and is available in 7", 8-9", 10", and 12" sizes. Featuring goatskin heads and Alpine Nylon HTB rope runners.
This is an incredible djembe! The design on the shell is completely hand-painted and protected with a matte clearcoat as it is meant to be played!
This drum is beautifully crafted, built to last, and sounds great! Authentic goatskin heads are secured with low-stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5mm rope runners. We recommend this drum for beginner to intermediate players.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- 23-24" Tall x 11-12" Head, 24 sets of rope runners
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Each drum shell has been hand painted. While the pattern is the same and drums will be very similar, no two drum paintings will be exactly the same.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe