LP Small Claw
The LP Small Claw ensures solid placement of microphones and percussion accessories in small, cramped spaces.
- Smaller profile makes for a more compact clamp
- Smaller than our existing claw with the same clamping power that ensures solid placement of microphones and percussion accessories in small, cramped spaces
- Improved rubber lined jaw prevents slipping and scratching as well as vibrations from drums and cross talk
- Holds tight to any standard drum rim (improved fit on Comfort Curve Rims) and can open wide enough to grip bass drum hoops
- Use the LP Claw body with your existing Claw rods or any other 3⁄8" mounting rod
Drummers also viewed...
LP Z-Rod for Mic Claw