LP's mini tunable bongos are replicas of their full-size counterparts, providing quality sound in a small size. They make great gift items, desk accessories or are perfect drums for playing on the go.
Modeled after the LP Generation II Bongos, the LP Music Collection Mini Tunable Bongos are constructed from kiln-dried, environmentally friendly Siam oak. They feature 3-1/2" and 4-1/8" calfskin heads, chromeplated hardware, miniature Comfort Curve II rims, and rubber bottoms to prevent them from marring any surface.
The 4" tall bongos are fully tunable and produce quality tones.
- Modeled after the world famous LP Generation II Bongos
- Constructed of kiln dried, environmentally friendly Siam Oak
- Feature 3-1⁄2" and 4-1⁄8" calf skin heads, chrome-plated hardware
- Miniature Comfort Curve II rims
- Rubber tips prevent them from marring any surface
- 4" tall bongos are fully tunable and produce quality tones