LP Heritage Series Cowbells
Watch a video demo of the LP Puerto Rican Heritage Hand Bell
In an effort to pay tribute to the countries and peoples that have played a huge role in the company's history, Latin Percussion is introducing the first of its new "Heritage Series" Cowbells. The premier model is proudly emblazoned with the flag of Puerto Rico.
The Puerto Rican Heritage Series bell is available in four popular models, the 5-inch Black Beauty, the 8-inch Timbale, the 7.75-inch Salsa handheld bell and the E-Z Grip Cowbell which comes with a wooden handle. Heritage Series Cowbells are made in the USA using the same specially designed tooling that is used to make all LP cowbells. The flag-emblazoned dye-sublimated finish is incredibly durable and will not chip or scratch.
- 5" Puerto Rican Black Beauty Cowbell, Mountable (LP204-PR)
- 8" Puerto Rican Timbale Cowbell, Mountable (LP205-PR)
- 7.75" Puerto Rican Salsa Cowbell, Hand Held (ES-4PR)
- Features Puerto Rican Flag graphics
- Durable, White powder-coated bell
- Premium quality steel - Made in USA
Drummers also viewed...
LP Matador Puerto Rican Heritage Wood Congas
LP Prestige Line Cowbell
LP 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Black Beauty Cowbell
Tycoon Percussion Hand-Hammered Cowbell