LP Accents Armando Peraza Series Bongos
Watch Video Demonstration of these Bongos
Born in Havana, Cuba, and one of the most revered icons in the world of percussion, Armando Peraza is a legendary master on both bongos and congas. Upon arriving in New York City in 1949, he quickly built a reputation of amazingly fast, complicated handwork, experimental techniques and showmanship. During his prolific career, which has spanned more than 60 years, Armando Peraza has performed on more than 100 albums, written over 40 songs and performed/recorded with such musical icons as George Shearing, Cal Tjader, Santana, Jaco Pastorius, Charlie Mingus and Billie Holiday. In 2003, LP unveiled the LP Accents Armando Peraza Signature Series Congas and Bongos as a tribute to this percussion legend.
- Integrated artistic shell finish is molded into the drum, helping to preserve the look and beauty of the drum
- Virtually indestructible, with steel reinforced bearing edges molded into the fiberglass to provide maximum strength
- Plated cast aluminum bottoms
- 5/16" diameter tuning lugs have been carefully formed to hug the shell, making them as comfortable for playing as possible
- 7-1/4" and 8-5/8" hand selected, natural rawhide heads
- Available in gold tone finish with LP Comfort Curve II Rims
Drummers also viewed...
LP Karl Perazzo Signature Timbales
LP Fiberglass Bongos
CP Cylinder Guiro
X8 Deluxe Pro Gig Bag, Hard Top
X8 Drums Endeavor Series Conga Drums, Classic Mahogany