Jammer African Djembe w/ Bag
Included with purchase:
|Watch Video Demonstration of the 13" Djembe ||Watch Video Demonstration of the 12" Djembe ||Watch Video Demonstration of the 10" Djembe |
Customer Review: "Thank you for your fast service and great products. I just got my Jammer drum today, and am very happy with it. It looked just like the picture and sounded better than I had imagined. I look forward to telling my friends about X8drums.com, as well as coming back for myself. I give your site a solid 10/10. Thank you again." -Jason
The X8 Drums Jammer African Djembe is handcrafted from a single piece of Mahogany hardwood with a natural carved finish. We recommend this drum for beginner and intermediate players.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
19-20" Tall x 10-11" Head, 20 sets of rope runners
23-24" Tall x 11-12" Head, 24 sets of rope runners
25-26" Tall x 13-14" Head, 28 sets of rope runners
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
- Comes with a fitted Gold Celestial Djembe Backpack Bag
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
- Become part of the magic of drumming