On Sale! Save now on this unique hand carved djembe, plus get a Chocolate Celestial Djembe Bag with your drum!
Watch Video Demonstration of this model djembe:
This African Djembe is made of Mahogany HardWood with a Teak Oil Finish-Full and Rough Chocolate textured design. It has 2 Rings on top providing a secure grip on the goatskin head. Tuning ropes are 1 Kilo 5MM Black.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
23-24" Tall x 11-12" Head, 24 sets of rope runners
(sized for adults or players that are 5'2" and taller)
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
First djembe purchase? Read this great introduction, Best Beginner Djembe.
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
- Become part of the magic of drumming
Customer Review: "My Djembe drum arrived - literally "sound" and safely! I love the tone and the resonance and the craftsmanship of this drum!" - Matt, Chapel Hill, NC
Not sure where to start? We have experienced drum techs on staff that are happy to walk you through our entire selection to find the best djembe for your needs.
Call us toll-free 1-800-771-9645.
Phone support hours are 8am - 9pm, New York Time, M-F.