Diamond Pro African Djembe, Medium
Included with purchase:
Watch HD Video Demonstration of this Djembe
Beautiful new model professional djembe available exclusively from X8 Drums. Hand carved from a solid piece of Mahogany, the Diamond Pro African djembe features a natural stained finish and a premium authentic goatskin head with hair for greater tonal range.
Listen to this djembe:
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany. The fact that we import these drums directly means that you get 'factory direct' prices and the finest selection of handcrafted djembe drums.
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
24" Tall x 12" Head, 35 sets of rope runners
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe .
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- 24" Tall : Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm, 35 rope runners
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- 3 ring system at the head for more stable tuning and elimination of skin slippage
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserver the wood.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
- Become part of the magic of drumming