Watch Video Demonstration of this Djembe
Listen to this djembe:
Beautiful new model professional djembe available exclusively from X8 Drums. Hand carved from a solid piece of Mahogany, the Diamond Pro African djembe features a natural stained finish and a premium authentic goatskin head with hair for greater tonal range.
We take great pride that our djembe drums are environmentally friendly. Each drum is made from legally harvested/Government inspected and certified Mahogany.
All X8 Djembes come with a FREE Djembe DVD! Learn to Tune and play your new drum with two complimentary lessons by X8 Drums. Full details
Please note that each drum is hand-carved, by master carvers, and sizes will tend to slightly fluctuate. No two drums are exactly alike which makes each one a unique work of art.
20" Tall x 10-11" Head, 25 sets of rope runners
Not sure about the size? Read Which Size Djembe is Right for Me?
Need help tuning? Watch our video, How to Tune a Djembe.
- Comes with a Free X8 Drums Water Resistant Nylon Djembe Bag
- Get full access to growing library of Djembe Lessons online
- Every drum comes with a Djembe Care & Maintenance Guide
- Legally Harvested, Environmentally Sustainable Mahogany wood
- One-piece Mahogany solid shell construction
- Government Certification Process
- Low Stretch Alpine Nylon HTB 5 mm Rope
- Natural, unbleached heads for authentic look and sound.
- 3 ring system at the head for more stable tuning and elimination of skin slippage
- Lathe turned for uniform thickness
- Lateral groove/rough surfaced carvings on interior bowl to reduce overtones
- Shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood.
- Premium selected goatskin drumheads
- Temperature controlled storage environment
- Professional drum techs on staff ready to service your djembe
- Become part of the magic of drumming
Not sure where to start? We have experienced drum techs on staff that are happy to walk you through our entire selection to find the best djembe for your needs.
Call us toll-free 1-800-771-9645.
Phone support hours are 8am - 9pm, New York Time, M-F.