Get a lightly played discount price on this drum that was used by respectful musicians at the 2011 Modern Drummer Festival Drum Circle.
Steve Campbell from Dancing Drum facilitated the drum circle at this year's Modern Drummer Festival in Upper Montclair, New Jersey. Over 50 people participated in the drumming just prior to the drum clinics hosted by Modern Drummer Magazine.
We have a handful of djembes and djun djuns available for sale that were used at this drum circle. These drums have just an hour of use by respectful musicians and are in like-new condition.
Take advantage of discount pricing on these instruments while supplies last!!
Dancing Drum Signature Series Djembes are professional quality drums that combine the traditional design and tone of West Africa with the exceptional craftsmanship, finishing, and quality of Tycoon Percussion. Made from sustainably harvested Siam Oak hardwood, these drums provide an environmentally friendly alternative to solid shell drums without sacrificing an authentic sound and feel.
These drums created a huge buzz at the 2007 NAMM show, and were used in the annual Remo drum circle! As a testament to their quality, Remo's drum circle coordinator himself put these drums in the very front row. Read more about these Dancing Drum Djembes.
- Dancing Drum Signature Series Djembes offer an exceptional combination of professional quality, value, and sound.
- Designed from the inside out with sharp, defined contours to produce tones that have a deep bass, rich mid-tones, and crisp highs.
- Resting on a perfectly round and even bearing edge is a high-quality, unbleached goat skin that produces an authentic African djembe tone.
- Triple-ring mounting systems and non-stretch 5mm rope hold the skin tightly to the drum to help consistently retain the desired pitch.
- A rubber foot on the base of the djembe offers protection to the shell and surfaces that it is played on.
- Dancing Drum Signature Series Djembes are available in three sizes: 9", 11", and 13".
Read Why we recommend Tycoon Percussion.